UMG 511 – Standard Compliant EN50160 PQ Analyzer with Highres Display
The UMG 511 power quality analyser is particularly suitable for monitoring power quality according to standards such as the EN 50160. All power quality parameters are collected and analysed e.g. flicker, short term interruptions with fault recorder function, transients, harmonics up to the 63rd and inrush currents etc. The backlighted active matrix display (5,7“) of the UMG 511 enables the presentation of measurement values in numerical form, as a bar chart or as a line graph.
Extensive communication possibilities e.g. RS 485 Modbus, Profibus, Ethernet (TCP/IP), BACnet, http, FTP, SMTP, SNTP, DNS … allow cost effective and rapid integration in existing communication networks.
Worldwide access to the embedded web server can be gained through a web browser. The GridVis software included in the content of delivery allows extensive analysis just by the click of a button.
UMG 512 – Class A Power Quality Analyzer for Many Areas of Application
The Janitza UMG 512 is certified Class A PQ analyser. Particularly well suited to the monitoring of power quality in accordance with industry standards, e.g. EN 50160, IEEE519 or EN 61000-2-4. All power quality parameters are recorded and analysed, e.g. flicker, short-time interruptions with fault recorder function, transients, harmonics up to the 63rd order, starting currents, etc. Comprehensive communication options, e.g. Ethernet (TCP/IP) with multi-port access, BACnet, Modbus, Profibus, HTTP, FTP, SMTP, SNMP,DNS, etc. enable cost-efficient and rapid integration into existing communication architectures.
The devices’ own web homepages can be accessed from around the globe via a browser. The integrated Jasic® interpreter enables free access to all integrated variables (measured values etc.) through the loadable Jasic® programs. User-specific Jasic®programs can be created, whereby up to 7 can run in parallel. The GridVis®-Basic software included in the scope of delivery allows comprehensive analyses and reports for current PQ standards at the touch of a button.
UMG 20CM – 20 Channels Branch Circuit Current Monitoring Devices with RCM
The UMG 20CM is a specialized analyser designed for detecting fault development and provide early warning to the network operation. Its main feature is the ability to measure low level Residual Current Monitoring “RCM”. Upto 20 circuits can be monitored with a single unit of the UMG 20CM device.
- Evaluation of residual current between 10mA to 1,000mA with 1mA resolution\
- Avoidance of costly and hazardous system downtimes; the availability of systems is increased
- Localisation of individual faulty feeders, reduced work when troubleshooting
- Early detection of an overloading of the N conductor and critical residual currents, resulting in increased fire safety
- Through parameterisation of the system in new condition and constant monitoring, all changes to the system state after the point of commissioning can be detected
- Fulfilment of the safety criteria “RCM residual current monitoring” in data centres
- Convenient monitoring and parameterisation solution with GridVis® software
- Operating current acquisition of all relevant consumers as a basis for an energy management system